ASD-STAN has a vacancy for the Communication and Marketing Intern
Are you keen on gaining valuable experience in the area of communication and work for the dynamic European aerospace sector? We are looking for a valuable team member able to support ASD-STAN with daily communication and marketing activities.
ASD-STAN is an industrial association which develops and maintains European standards for the European aerospace and defence industry. As an associated body to CEN (European Committee for Standardization) we are the main provider of European aerospace Norms.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of ASD-STAN communication and media strategies and manage our communication tools (e.g. website, newsletters, social media accounts) to increase the visibility of our work and standards in the aerospace sector towards the general public;
- Create and or assist in the production of other communications materials such as flyers, banners and brochures;
- Drafting blog posts or press releases on relevant issues and events;
- Liaise, maintain and strengthen links with international media in Europe to promote the work of ASD-STAN and to better position the organization as a point of reference for aerospace standards;
- Execute other tasks in support of the day to day management of the Secretariat (support the preparation of meetings, reporting activities).
- University degree (Bachelor’s or master’s degree) in communications, marketing, public relations or journalism;
- A native English speaker or equivalent level, both written and spoken. Fluency in French and/or German is an advantage;
- Knowledge of graphic design, web, social media and/or video production;
- Experience in marketing research and execution of communication and marketing plans;
- Experience with editing and updating a website built on WordPress (creating graphics is a great plus);
- Creative thinking;
- Ability to learn and develop within a fast-paced working environment;
- High degree of attention to detail and commitment to quality;
- Interest in the standardization and/or aerospace sector is also an advantage.
What we offer:
- A 6 months’ traineeship (starting date ASAP under the CIP contract)
- A compensation of 769€/month
- Networking with the biggest companies within the aerospace industry
- In-depth knowledge of the European Aerospace Standardization
If you are interested, please send your CV and a motivation letter to . The deadline for applications is 28th of February 2020.